The Gila Tools V-Turbo Crack Chaser Blade features an extended performance diamond matrix that exceed the life of conventional abrasives and enhanced material cutting. With the featured V- shape, the blade offers effective cleaning, routing and concrete crack repair, and most other building materials. Designed to remove damaged mortar and quickly rout and widen cracks in both concrete and asphalt.
- Extended performance diamond matrix that exceed the life of conventional abrasives
- Effective cleaning, routing, concrete crack repair, and widening in most other building materials.
- Fast, efficient removal of mortar joints in brick, block or stone for exterior building surface, interior floors and walls.
- Repair and resurface of almost any type of concrete, masonry and asphalt
- Leaves a V-shaped pattern for filling.
- Designed for the professional contractor
Gila Diamond Products Warranty pertaining to all Diamond Cutting Tools and Carbide Blades
All Gila Diamond Products are engineered and manufactured to the highest of standards. Your satisfaction is a dominant consideration. All Gila Diamond Products are warranted to be free from defects in material and/or workmanship, provided that the tools are properly maintained and there is no evidence of abuse or misuse.
- In the event of failure or malfunction, return the product, properly packaged and postage prepaid, to Gila Diamond Products. You may also contact Gila Diamond Products at (888) 850-0889 for instructions on returns and technical advice.
- Gila Diamond Products assumes no liability for defects or damage caused by abuse or misuse of any product or unauthorized service of any product. The product must have been used for its recommended purpose and not modified by sharpening or other changes. Normal wear and tear is not covered under Gila Diamond Products warranties.
For proper size, seg width, seg height and arbor, view product table
- Arbor Size: 5/8"-11 Threaded
- Blade Diameter: 4"
- Material Cut: Mortar Joint Removal, Concrete Crack Widener
* Use Gila Flush Mount Adapter for use with Angle Grinders
Bosch: 1375A, 1380SLIM, 1380SLIM-K, 1800, 1810PS, 1810PSD, 1801, 1811PS, 1811PSD, 1803EVS, 1821, 1821D, 1853-5, 1772-6, 1873-8, 1873-8D, 1974-8, 1974-8D, 1775E
Makita: 4101RH, 9564CV, 9564P, GA4030K, GA4530, GA4534, 9015A, 9005B, 9558PB, 9565CV, 9565PC, GA5010Z, GA5020, GA5020Y, GA7001L, GA7011C, GA7020, GA7021, GA7031Y, GA7040S, 4114, 4101RH
Dewalt: DWE4011, D28402N, D28112, D28110, D28402, D28402K, DW802G, D28402W, D28114, D28114N, D28131, D28065, D28065N, D28115, D28115N, DW831, DW840, DW831, DWE4517, DWE4557, DWE4597N, DWE4597, D28499X, D28497
Milwaukee: 6146-33, 6147-30, 6147-31, 6121-31, 6117-33D, 6121-31A, 6117-30, 6117-31, 6088-31, 6089-30, 6089-31, 6088-30
Ridgid: R1005, R1020
Metabo: 6.00270.42, 6.00270.00, 6.06696.42, 6.06696.00, 6.06701.42,6.00259.42, 6.00259.85, 6.00264.42, 6.00264.00, 6.00263.42, 6.01101.42, 6.00274.42, 6.02131.42, 6.00281.42, 6.00281.00, 6.00292.42, 6.00269.42, 6.00304.42, 6.00166.42, 6.00322.42, 6.00279.42, 6.06711.42, 6.00267.42, 6.00268.42, 6.06250.42, 6.06418.42, 6.06445.42, 6.02170.86, 6.02170.52, 601119520
Hitachi: G12SA3, G12SE2, G12SE2P9, G12SN, G12SR3, G12SS, G12VA, G13SC2, G13SC2P9, G13SN, G13SP, G13VA, G18DL, G18MR, G18MRP9, G18SCY, G18SR, G18SS, CM5SB, CM4SB2
Ryobi: AG452K, AG402, AG700
Craftsman: 24544, 26438, 24543
Skil: 9296-01, 9295-01