The Gila Tools Super Fast Turbo Diamond Blade is marble saw blade newly designed aggressive turbo blade with the highest grade synthetic diamond for extremely fast and smooth chip free cutting . Specially designed wave-core for added core strength, wobble control, fast cooling, that easily carries away debris. longer embedded segments provide extra under-cut protection for use with abrasive materials.
- Super aggressive turbo blade with the highest grade synthetic diamond for extremely fast and smooth chip free cutting
- Specially designed wave-core for added core strength, wobble control, and fast cooling
- Blade intended for cutting on Granite, Marble, Porcelain Tile and Natural Stone.
- Great for dry and wet cutting
- Designed for the professional contractor
Gila Diamond Products Warranty pertaining to all Diamond Cutting Tools and Carbide Blades
All Gila Diamond Products are engineered and manufactured to the highest of standards. Your satisfaction is a dominant consideration. All Gila Diamond Products are warranted to be free from defects in material and/or workmanship, provided that the tools are properly maintained and there is no evidence of abuse or misuse.
- In the event of failure or malfunction, return the product, properly packaged and postage prepaid, to Gila Diamond Products. You may also contact Gila Diamond Products at (888) 850-0889 for instructions on returns and technical advice.
- Gila Diamond Products assumes no liability for defects or damage caused by abuse or misuse of any product or unauthorized service of any product. The product must have been used for its recommended purpose and not modified by sharpening or other changes. Normal wear and tear is not covered under Gila Diamond Products warranties.
For proper size, seg width, seg height and arbor, view product table
- Arbor Size: 7/8"-20mm-5/8", DM7/8"-5/8"
- Blade Diameter: 4-1/2"-7"
- Material Cut: Granite, Marble, Porcelain, Travertine and Natural Stone.
- Rim Type: Continuous Turbo
Works with the following Manufacturer Models:
Diamond Products: CC400T, CC600T
MK Diamond: MK-770EXP, MK-660, MK-370EXP, MK-370, MK-377, MK-170
Norton Saint Gobain: TC405, CTC705, CTC701
QEP: 60088, 22650, 60089, 60083, 22500
Ridgid: R4030, R4020, R4007
Ryobi: P580, WS721, TC400, WS730, WS750L
Craftsman: 22320, 21541
* Use Gila Flush Mount Adapter for use with Angle Grinders
Bosch: 1375A, 1380SLIM, 1380SLIM-K, 1800, 1810PS, 1810PSD, 1801, 1811PS, 1811PSD, 1803EVS, 1821, 1821D, 1853-5, 1772-6, 1873-8, 1873-8D, 1974-8, 1974-8D
Makita: 4101RH, 9564CV, 9564P, GA4030K, GA4530, GA4534, 9015A, 9005B, 9558PB, 9565CV, 9565PC, GA5010Z, GA5020, GA5020Y, GA7001L, GA7011C, GA7020, GA7021, GA7031Y, GA7040S
Dewalt: DWE4011, D28402N, D28112, D28110, D28402, D28402K, DW802G, D28402W, D28114, D28114N, D28131, D28065, D28065N, D28115, D28115N, DW831, DW840, DW831, DWE4517, DWE4557, DWE4597N, DWE4597, D28499X, D28497
Milwaukee: 6146-33, 6147-30, 6147-31, 6121-31, 6117-33D, 6121-31A, 6117-30, 6117-31, 6088-31, 6089-30, 6089-31, 6088-30
Ridgid: R1005, R1020
Metabo: 6.00270.42, 6.00270.00, 6.06696.42, 6.06696.00, 6.06701.42,6.00259.42, 6.00259.85, 6.00264.42, 6.00264.00, 6.00263.42, 6.01101.42, 6.00274.42, 6.02131.42, 6.00281.42, 6.00281.00, 6.00292.42, 6.00269.42, 6.00304.42, 6.00166.42, 6.00322.42, 6.00279.42, 6.06711.42, 6.00267.42, 6.00268.42, 6.06250.42, 6.06418.42, 6.06445.42, 6.02170.86, 6.02170.52, 601119520
Hitachi: G12SA3, G12SE2, G12SE2P9, G12SN, G12SR3, G12SS, G12VA, G13SC2, G13SC2P9, G13SN, G13SP, G13VA, G18DL, G18MR, G18MRP9, G18SCY, G18SR, G18SS
Ryobi: AG452K, AG402, AG700
Craftsman: 24544, 26438, 24543
Skil: 9296-01, 9295-01