The Gila Tools T-Turbo Segmented Diamond Cup Wheel provide 4X the life of conventional abrasives and aggressive material removal. Large T- shaped grinding segments provide extremely fast cutting action on concrete and other masonry materials for little or no swirl marks. Delivers high-speed performance and cutting efficiency for aggressive surface preparation and grinding applications.
- 4X the life of conventional abrasives and aggressive material removal
- Vent holes help dissipate heat for extended wheel life
- Extremely fast cutting action on concrete and other masonry materials for little or no swirl marks
- Use with angle grinders, concrete grinders and grinding machines
- Designed for the professional contractor
Gila Diamond Products Warranty pertaining to all Diamond Cutting Tools and Carbide Blades
All Gila Diamond Products are engineered and manufactured to the highest of standards. Your satisfaction is a dominant consideration. All Gila Diamond Products are warranted to be free from defects in material and/or workmanship, provided that the tools are properly maintained and there is no evidence of abuse or misuse.
- In the event of failure or malfunction, return the product, properly packaged and postage prepaid, to Gila Diamond Products. You may also contact Gila Diamond Products at (888) 850-0889 for instructions on returns and technical advice.
- Gila Diamond Products assumes no liability for defects or damage caused by abuse or misuse of any product or unauthorized service of any product. The product must have been used for its recommended purpose and not modified by sharpening or other changes. Normal wear and tear is not covered under Gila Diamond Products warranties.
- Segment Height: 6mm
- Arbor/Equipment Type: 7/8”-5/8” for Floor Grinders
- Arbor/Equipment Type: 5/8”-11 Threaded for Angle Grinders.
- Diamond Grit: Coarse
- Application: Concrete and Masonry Surfaces
Works with the following Manufacturer Models:
MK Diamond: Sawtec 7". MK-SDG-7
Edco: TMC-7,5.5H, MC-7, 2L
* Use Gila 7/8'' (M) to 5/8''-11 (FM) Thread Adapter for use with Angle Grinders
Bosch: 1375A, 1380SLIM, 1380SLIM-K, 1800, 1810PS, 1810PSD, 1801, 1811PS, 1811PSD, 1803EVS, 1821, 1821D, 1853-5, 1772-6, 1873-8, 1873-8D, 1974-8, 1974-8D, 1773AK
Makita: 4101RH, 9564CV, 9564P, GA4030K, GA4530, GA4534, 9015A, 9005B, 9558PB, 9565CV, 9565PC, GA5010Z, GA5020, GA5020Y, GA7001L, GA7011C, GA7020, GA7021, GA7031Y, GA7040S
Dewalt: DWE4011, D28402N, D28112, D28110, D28402, D28402K, DW802G, D28402W, D28114, D28114N, D28131, D28065, D28065N, D28115, D28115N, DW831, DW840, DW831, DWE4517, DWE4557, DWE4597N, DWE4597, D28499X, D28497
Milwaukee: 6146-33, 6147-30, 6147-31, 6121-31, 6117-33D, 6121-31A, 6117-30, 6117-31, 6088-31, 6089-30, 6089-31, 6088-30
Ridgid: R1005, R1020
Metabo: 6.00270.42, 6.00270.00, 6.06696.42, 6.06696.00, 6.06701.42,6.00259.42, 6.00259.85, 6.00264.42, 6.00264.00, 6.00263.42, 6.01101.42, 6.00274.42, 6.02131.42, 6.00281.42, 6.00281.00, 6.00292.42, 6.00269.42, 6.00304.42, 6.00166.42, 6.00322.42, 6.00279.42, 6.06711.42, 6.00267.42, 6.00268.42, 6.06250.42, 6.06418.42, 6.06445.42, 6.02170.86, 6.02170.52, 601119520
Hitachi: G12SA3, G12SE2, G12SE2P9, G12SN, G12SR3, G12SS, G12VA, G13SC2, G13SC2P9, G13SN, G13SP, G13VA, G18DL, G18MR, G18MRP9, G18SCY, G18SR, G18SS
Ryobi: AG452K, AG402, AG700
Craftsman: 24544, 26438, 24543
Skil: 9296-01, 9295-01