The Gila Tools Pro-1 Floor Grinding Heads are engineered with Balance Technology to improve machine vibration during application. They are also ideal for smoothing rough or patched floors and to feather uneven joints or slab panels. Compatible with single- or double-head grinders they are used for removing epoxies, resins, urethane and other concrete coatings, as well as grind down bumps and raised or curled sidewalk panels.
- Engineered with Balance Technology to improve machine vibration
- Ideal for smoothing rough or patched floors and to feather uneven joints or slab panels
- For removing epoxies, resins, urethane and other concrete coatings, as well as grind down bumps and raised or curled sidewalk panels.
- Compatible with single- or double-head grinders
- Designed for the professional contractor
Gila Diamond Products Warranty pertaining to all Diamond Cutting Tools and Carbide Blades
All Gila Diamond Products are engineered and manufactured to the highest of standards. Your satisfaction is a dominant consideration. All Gila Diamond Products are warranted to be free from defects in material and/or workmanship, provided that the tools are properly maintained and there is no evidence of abuse or misuse.
- In the event of failure or malfunction, return the product, properly packaged and postage prepaid, to Gila Diamond Products. You may also contact Gila Diamond Products at (888) 850-0889 for instructions on returns and technical advice.
- Gila Diamond Products assumes no liability for defects or damage caused by abuse or misuse of any product or unauthorized service of any product. The product must have been used for its recommended purpose and not modified by sharpening or other changes. Normal wear and tear is not covered under Gila Diamond Products warranties.
- Segment Height: 10mm
- Application: Smooth finish on new or old Concrete and Masonry floors.
- Equipment Types: Floor Grinder.