- Extra heavy duty 15.0 AMP motor for high production; lock-on feature for continuous operation
- 6,000 RPM for fast material removal
- Rugged metal housing for longer tool life
- All-ball and needle bearing construction for longer tool life
- Accepts 7" or 9" wheel with correct guards
- Side handle can be installed on either side of the tool
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source
- Spindle lock for easy wheel changes
- Standard 5/8" x 11 UNC spindle thread for various accessories
- Makita GA7911 Angle Sander (AC/DC)
- Side Handle (152492-0)
- Spindle Washer (261039-0
- Grinding Wheel: 7" or 9"
- Wire Cup Brush: 6"
- Sanding Disc: 7"
- No Load Speed: 6,000 RPM
- AMPS (115V): 15.0
- Spindle Thread: 5/8" x 11 UNC
- Overall Length: 16-1/4"
- Net Weight (lbs.): 12.2
- Shipping Weight (lbs.): 16.0