- Smart Start®
- Adapted to all types of users – from beginners to professionals.
- Has a new level guiding system that guides the operator, increases precision, and through that, provides more efficient drilling.
- The machine’s front handle can be turned 360 degrees, which is useful when drilling in cramped areas.
- The electronic positioning system guides the operator to drill in vertical, horizontal or preferred angled position.
- Equipped with Elgard™, which uses pulsation to indicate when the machine is overloaded. This extends product life.
- When making a starter hole, speed can be reduced by half using SmartStart. This function is integrated in the trigger.
- Built-in SoftStart™ – electronic current limiter means full speed is reached about two seconds after start.
DM220 Handheld Core Drill
Max drill bit diameter with stand: 6 inch
Max drill bit diameter handheld: 3 inch
Output RPM at full load: 580 / 1400 / 2900 rpm
Max length of travel: 19"
Weight: 16.5 lbs