- Sealed transmission-Reduces the wear and slippage risk
- Wet cutting kit-All our cutters except the K 3000 Electric feature our robust new wet cutting kit, with low water usage.
- DuraStarter™ is a dust-sealed starter attachment, where the return spring and the pulley bearing are sealed. This makes the starter virtually maintenance free, giving a further boost to the reliability of our cutters.
- Smartcarb built-in automatic filter compensation, maintains high power and lowers fuel consumption.
- The new generation of Active Air Filtration™ is one of the most efficient air filtration systems on the market, delivering operational times (for dry cutting) of up to one year, with no filter service required.
- Engine with X-Torq® produces 75 % less emissions, 20 % lower fuel consumption and more power.
- The cutting arm is reversible which lets you cut closer to walls or the ground. The drive belt has a fully sealed trans-mission. This keeps out cutting dust etc, reducing wear.
- Efficient vibration dampening reduces vibrations to less than 5 m /s² (applies to the 350 and 400 mm blades), for more convenient operation.
- K970 14-in Gas Cut Off Saw
- Blade not Included
- Displacement: 5.7 cu.inch
- Horsepower: 6.4
- Blade Diameter: 14-in
- Depth of Cut: 5-in
- Weight: 24.2 lbs
Husqvarna Gold Medal Equipment Warranty New equipment sold by Husqvarna is warranted to be free from manufacturing defects in normal service for a period of one (1) year from date of purchase by the original consumer purchaser.