- Rip cut a 34" tile in one pass or diagonally cut a 24" tile
- Available with optional cart kit to fully support 24" tiles.
- 10" blade capacity for cutting thicker material.
- Choose rust-resistant galvanized pan or rust-proof stainless steel for easiest cleaning and maintenance.
- Make spring-assisted plunge cuts.
- Bladeshaft lock makes blade removal easier.
- Features a 1-1/2 hp Baldor single or dual voltage continuous-duty motor that is a totally enclosed fan cooled (T.E.F.C.) and designed exclusively for Husqvarna.
- Single voltage models have six groove poly V-belts while dual voltage models have premium dual 3VX belts that drive the blade at the proper speed for optimum blade performance.
- Tilematic TS 250 XL3 Wet Tile Saw
- 90°Adjustable Protractor
- 45° Dual Angle Guide
- 45° Bullnose Miter Guide
- Amperage: 14.4
- RPM: 2,760
- Horsepower: 1.5
- Blade Diameter: 10-in
- Arbor Size: 5/8-in
- Voltage: 115V
- Length: 39-1/8-in
- Width: 25-in
- Depth of Cut: 3-3/4 in
- Rip Cut Length: 34-in
- Cut Diagonal: 24-in
- Shipping Weight: 105 lbs
Husqvarna Gold Medal Equipment Warranty New equipment sold by Husqvarna is warranted to be free from manufacturing defects in normal service for a period of two (2) years from date of purchase by the original consumer purchaser.