- Large 18" x 16-1/2" conveyor cart better supports larger tile
- Features a 1-1/2 hp Baldor single voltage continuous-duty motor that is a totally enclosed fan cooled (T.E.F.C.) and designed exclusively for Husqvarna.
- Choose rust-resistant galvanized pan or rust-proof stainless steel for easiest cleaning and maintenance.
- Bladeshaft lock makes blade removal easier.
- Make spring-assisted plunge cuts.
- Motor is high torque for production sawing capability and is both UL and CSA rated.
- Saws feature a sliding pan for operator's convenience.
- Premium, 6-groove poly V-belt are smoother running with less vibration, reducing belt slippage and transmitting more power to the bladeshaft.
- Three holes on support arm allow for fast, easy adjustment for different size blades (6", 8", and 10")
- Tilematic TS 250 X3 Wet Tile Saw
- 90°Adjustable Protractor
- 45° Dual Angle Guide
- 45° Bullnose Miter Guide
- Amperage: 14.4
- RPM: 2,760
- Horsepower: 1.5
- Blade Diameter: 6,8,10-in
- Arbor Size: 5/8-in
- Voltage: 115V
- Length: 39-1/8-in
- Width: 25-in
- Depth of Cut: 3-3/4 in
- Rip Cut Length: 24-in
- Cut Diagonal: 18-in
- Shipping Weight: 105 lbs
Husqvarna Gold Medal Equipment Warranty New equipment sold by Husqvarna is warranted to be free from manufacturing defects in normal service for a period of two (2) years from date of purchase by the original consumer purchaser.