- Ideal for very small road repair jobs, cutting small trenches for pipe laying and cutting in difficult-to-access job sites
- Raise/lower assist system
- Adjustable right rear wheel for increased stability.
- Very lightweight for ease of transport and handling.
- Adjustable handle and extendable right rear wheel for increased stability.
- Patent-pending assisted raise/lower system using a gas spring.
- Excellent power transmission to the blade due to the Poly-V belt.
- Patent-pending low-vibration engine mount offering a greater comfort in work.
- 14-in Flat Saw - FS309
- Motor Type: Robin
- Horsepower: 9
- Blade Diameter: 14-in
- Arbor Size: 1-in
- RPM: 3,500
- Depth of Cut: 4-5/8 in
- Shipping Weight: 198 lbs
Husqvarna Gold Medal Equipment Warranty New equipment sold by Husqvarna is warranted to be free from manufacturing defects in normal service for a period of two (2) years from date of purchase by the original consumer purchaser.