On the jobsite framers need circular saw blades that can make precise, fast cuts over a long time. The Gila Tools Ripping Saw Blades deliver that performance everyday. Hard steel plates, thin kerf and sharp carbide teeth powers the blade through wood to deliver a combination of speed and a smooth finish. Blade comes coated to prevent binding in wet lumber with anti kickback design. Lower hook angle improves the surface quality of the cut, increases the feed pressure required. Gila Tools Ripping Blades are ideal for general construction applications, including ripping and crosscutting. This blade is best for ripping natural woods along the grain. Excellent for hardwood, exotic abrasive woods, and soft woods.
- Anti kick back design
- Thin kerf design for faster smoother cuts
- Hard steel plates for blade stability
- Blades may not arrive in plastic packaging.
Gila Diamond Products Warranty pertaining to all Diamond Cutting Tools and Carbide Blades
All Gila Diamond Products are engineered and manufactured to the highest of standards. Your satisfaction is a dominant consideration. All Gila Diamond Products are warranted to be free from defects in material and/or workmanship, provided that the tools are properly maintained and there is no evidence of abuse or misuse.
- In the event of failure or malfunction, return the product, properly packaged and postage prepaid, to Gila Diamond Products. You may also contact Gila Diamond Products at (888) 850-0889 for instructions on returns and technical advice.
- Gila Diamond Products assumes no liability for defects or damage caused by abuse or misuse of any product or unauthorized service of any product. The product must have been used for its recommended purpose and not modified by sharpening or other changes. Normal wear and tear is not covered under Gila Diamond Products warranties.
- Diameter: 8-1/4''
- Machine Use: Circular Saw
- Application: Softwoods, Hardwoods, Plywood, Decking, Wood Composites
- Grind Type: ATB
- Teeth: 24, 40
- Arbor: DM5/8"
- Kerf: 2.2