Gila Tools fine finish circular saw blades produce clean cuts in hardwood, softwood, plywood and medium density fiberboard (MDF). Blade is coated to prevent friction and pitch buildup. Industrial C3 carbide design provides a more durable and long lasting blade. Thin kerf allows provides quick smooth cuts. Thin kerf blades allow the blade to remove less material than standard carbide blades, thus making it perfect for underpowered saws. Gila Tools Ripping Blades are ideal for Ideal for cross-cutting oak, pine, melamine, plywood, and crown molding
- Sharpened C3 carbide teeth for fast smoother cuts and longer life
- Coating on the blade prevents rust and reduces friction
- Thin kerf design for a better cutting performance
- Lower hook angle improves the surface quality of the cut, increases the feed pressure required.
- Blades may not arrive in plastic packaging
Gila Diamond Products Warranty pertaining to all Diamond Cutting Tools and Carbide Blades
All Gila Diamond Products are engineered and manufactured to the highest of standards. Your satisfaction is a dominant consideration. All Gila Diamond Products are warranted to be free from defects in material and/or workmanship, provided that the tools are properly maintained and there is no evidence of abuse or misuse.
- In the event of failure or malfunction, return the product, properly packaged and postage prepaid, to Gila Diamond Products. You may also contact Gila Diamond Products at (888) 850-0889 for instructions on returns and technical advice.
- Gila Diamond Products assumes no liability for defects or damage caused by abuse or misuse of any product or unauthorized service of any product. The product must have been used for its recommended purpose and not modified by sharpening or other changes. Normal wear and tear is not covered under Gila Diamond Products warranties.
- Diameter: 7-1/4''
- Machine Use: Circular Saw
- Application: Softwoods, Hardwoods, Plywood, Decking, Wood Composites
- Grind Type: ATB
- Teeth: 60, 80
- Arbor: DM5/8"
- Kerf: 2.2