Gila Tools Crosscut blades are suitable for use on table saws, radial arm saws, and miter saws of all types. The blades leaves a high-quality smooth finish when cutting hard or soft wood. Coating on the blade prevents rust and reduces friction.
Gila Tools Ripping Blades are ideal for general construction applications, including ripping and crosscutting, cutting hardwood, softwood plywood and more.
- Sharpened teeth for fast smoother cuts and longer life
- Coating on the blade prevents rust and reduces friction
- Hard steel plates for blade stability
- Blades may not arrive in plastic packaging
Gila Diamond Products Warranty pertaining to all Diamond Cutting Tools and Carbide Blades
All Gila Diamond Products are engineered and manufactured to the highest of standards. Your satisfaction is a dominant consideration. All Gila Diamond Products are warranted to be free from defects in material and/or workmanship, provided that the tools are properly maintained and there is no evidence of abuse or misuse.
- In the event of failure or malfunction, return the product, properly packaged and postage prepaid, to Gila Diamond Products. You may also contact Gila Diamond Products at (888) 850-0889 for instructions on returns and technical advice.
- Gila Diamond Products assumes no liability for defects or damage caused by abuse or misuse of any product or unauthorized service of any product. The product must have been used for its recommended purpose and not modified by sharpening or other changes. Normal wear and tear is not covered under Gila Diamond Products warranties.
- Diameter: 7-1/4''
- Machine Use: Circular Saw
- Application: Softwoods, Hardwoods, Plywood, Decking, Wood Composites
- Grind Type: ATB
- Teeth: 30, 40
- Arbor: DM5/8"
- Kerf: 2.2