About The Gila 14-inch Hurricane Turbo Blade
Gila Tools Hurricane Turbo Blades are made from Hi-Grade diamond powder woth a proprietary bond that is engineered for maximum cutting performance. Newly designed wider U-Shape slots provide fast cooling and significantly reduce core cracking. The 15mm segment height gives the fabricator an opportunity to run longer and the best blade life possible for various masonry applications. Specially designed holes for improved cooling and quieter cutting.
About The Husqvarna K760 Gas Cut Off Saw
- Elevated startability - the new digital ignition system makes the cutter easier to start in any situation. Because of the strong spark the machine starts quickly, which allows you to maximise your work time.
- The new K 760 has a new, light blade guard made of durable magnesium that makes cutting easier. Thanks to stepless adjustment, you can quickly and easily change the cutting position
- The new wet cutting system makes dust control easier. A progressive valve allows exact adjustment of the water volume, greatly reducing water consumption and slurry.
- New tank ventilation ensures good air supply to the fuel tank and prevents dust from entering the tank, which means more reliable operation and longer intervals between servicing.
- Easy interchangeable blade bushing.
- Arbor Size: 1in-20mm
- Blade Diameter: 12"
- Material Cut: Hard Brick, Block, Cured Concrete, Natural Stone and Masonry, etc.
- Weld Type: Laser Welded
- Displacement: 4.48 cu.inch
- Horsepower: 5
- Blade Diameter: 12-in
- Depth of Cut: 4-in
- Weight: 20.7 lbs