About The Gila 14-inch Premium Segmented Blade
Gila Tools premium segmented blades are made from Hi-Grade diamond powder with a proprietary bond that is engineered for maximum cutting performance. Segmented rim for faster and aggressive cutting on a range of masonry and construction materials. Made with durable heavy duty steel core construction.
- For use with Angle Grinder, Circular Saw, Gas Cut Off Saw, Masonry Saw and Walk Behind Saws.
- Ideal for cutting Concrete, Brick, Block, Pavers, Roof Tile, Natural Stone, and Masonry
- Great for dry and wet cutting
- Designed for the professional contractor
About The Husqvarna K760 Gas Cut Off Saw
- Elevated startability - the new digital ignition system makes the cutter easier to start in any situation. Because of the strong spark the machine starts quickly, which allows you to maximise your work time.
- The new K 760 has a new, light blade guard made of durable magnesium that makes cutting easier. Thanks to stepless adjustment, you can quickly and easily change the cutting position
- The new wet cutting system makes dust control easier. A progressive valve allows exact adjustment of the water volume, greatly reducing water consumption and slurry.
- New tank ventilation ensures good air supply to the fuel tank and prevents dust from entering the tank, which means more reliable operation and longer intervals between servicing.
- Easy interchangeable blade bushing.
- Arbor Size: 7/8"-5/8"
- Blade Diameter: 14"
- Material Cut: Concrete, Brick, Block, Pavers, Roof Tile, Natural Stone, Masonry, etc
- Rim Type: Segmented
- Weld Type: Semi-Laser Welded for 14”
- Displacement: 4.48 cu.inch
- Horsepower: 5
- Blade Diameter: 12-in
- Depth of Cut: 4-in
- Weight: 20.7 lbs