About The Gila 14-inch Fire Rescue & Root Ripper Blade
Designed exclusivally for the fire service the Gila Tools 911 fire rescue blade has tungsten carbide parcel size 6~8mm and has a specially designed noise reducing core for quieter cutting. The heart of this blade is a heavy steel core. This blade was designed to cut and rip through roofs and wall siding, as well as the metal in cars and trucks. Making this the ideal for emergency crews. This blade is also a perfect tool for the nursery industry, forestry division, and farming community to use for quick cutting of tree roots. When carbide segments get dull, just reverse the blade.
About The Husqvarna K970 Rescue 14" Gas Cut Off Saw
- Chromium-plated blade guard, visible in smoke and water spray, enhances control of the cutter.
- Specially designed starter handle, with room for heavy gloves.
- Adjustable carry strap allows full freedom of movement.
- DuraStarter™ is a dust-sealed starter attachment, where the return spring and the pulley bearing are sealed. This makes the starter virtually maintenance free, giving a further boost to the reliability of our cutters.
- Smartcarb built-in automatic filter compensation, maintains high power and lowers fuel consumption.
- The new generation of Active Air Filtration™ is one of the most efficient air filtration systems on the market, delivering operational times (for dry cutting) of up to one year, with no filter service required.
- Engine with X-Torq® produces 75 % less emissions, 20 % lower fuel consumption and more power.
- Easy to start thanks to Air Purge and decompression valve.
- Efficient vibration dampening reduces vibrations to less than 5 m /s² (applies to the 350 and 400 mm blades), for more convenient operation.
- Arbor Size: 1in-20mm
- Blade Diameter: 14"
- Material Tree Roots, Drywall, Wood, Fire Door, Sheet Metal, Auto Body Paneling.
- Segment Height: 6-8mm
- Displacement: 5.7 cu.inch
- Horsepower: 6.4
- Depth of Cut: 5-in
- Weight: 24.2 lbs