Gila Tools laser welded Ductile Iron Diamond Blade is designed to cut through ductile iron pipes (di pipe) and various types of metals such as cast iron, steel pipes, and cured concrete. The ductile iron blade will cut through very dense and abrasive ductile irons, commonly used in underground water and sewage ductile pipes. The ductile iron blade's sides are embodied with silicon carbide electroplated on the core in a swirl pattern. Ideal for beveling. Eliminates pinching and heat buildup.
- Impregnated with silicon carbide electroplated on the core
- Designed exclusively to cut very dense and abrasive ductile iron
- Great for dry and wet cutting
- Designed for the professional contractor
Gila Diamond Products Warranty pertaining to all Diamond Cutting Tools and Carbide Blades
All Gila Diamond Products are engineered and manufactured to the highest of standards. Your satisfaction is a dominant consideration. All Gila Diamond Products are warranted to be free from defects in material and/or workmanship, provided that the tools are properly maintained and there is no evidence of abuse or misuse.
- In the event of failure or malfunction, return the product, properly packaged and postage prepaid, to Gila Diamond Products. You may also contact Gila Diamond Products at (888) 850-0889 for instructions on returns and technical advice.
- Gila Diamond Products assumes no liability for defects or damage caused by abuse or misuse of any product or unauthorized service of any product. The product must have been used for its recommended purpose and not modified by sharpening or other changes. Normal wear and tear is not covered under Gila Diamond Products warranties.
For proper size, seg width, seg height and arbor, view product table
- Arbor Size: 1"-20mm
- Blade Diameter: 12"-14"
- Material Cut: Ductile Iron Pipe, Cast Iron Pipe, Rebar, Cured Concrete
- Rim Type: Segmented
- Weld Type: Laser Welded
Works with the following Manufacturer Models:
Husqvarna: FS309, K3000wet, K3000vac, K760, K970, K1260, K760 Rescue, K970 Rescue, K2500
Diamond Products: CC1305E1-XL, CC1305E3-XL, CC1875E1XL-P, CC1810E3XL-P, CC1875E1XL-S, CC1810E3XL-S, CC2515E-14, CC3520E-14, CC555MXL2-H, FC7312-SLR, FC7314-SLR
MK Diamond: CX-3 Honda, CX-3 Kohler, CX-3 Subaru, 167989, MK-5005S, MK-5005T, MK-5005T, MK-5007T, MK-5009T, MK-5010S, MK-5010T, MK-5009G, MK-5010G, MK-5013G, MK-2005H, MK-2006R, MK-2006V, MK-2007K
Edco: SK-14-9H, SK-14-11H, SK-14-13H, SB-14-9H, SB-14-11H, SB-14-13H, BB-14-9H,SB-14-5B, SB-14-5B, ASB-14, BB-14-5.5H, BB-14-6.5H, BB-14-9H, HSS-14-5.5H, HSS-14-6.5H
Norton Saint Gobain: BBL1347, BBL547,BBC547
CS Unitec: CSH 100, CSH 125,
Wacker Nesonu: BFS614, BFS914, BFS914A, BTS630,BTS635S
Imer: 350 Gas Up
Unifire: PS-COS12, PS-COS14, PS-COS1464, PS-COS1479
Stihl: TS 480i STIHL Cutquik, TS 500i STIHL Cutquik, TS 700 STIHL Cutquik
Tempest Vent Master: 375K, 396K, 3120K
Cutters Edge: CE760, CE970
Dolmar: PC-7430, PC-7412, PC-7435, PC-7414