The Gila Tools Demolition Framing blade is designed to deliver superior cutting life and performance. These saw blades contain high quality carbide for a cutting life that is 2x longer than that of standard blades. The blade is ideal for demolition, remodeling, framing, and roofing. Provides fast cutting in plywood, chipboard, OSB, particle board, pressure treated lumber, dry wall and other wood composites. Construction grade carbide teeth reduce breakage even during contact with nails, log screws, truss plates, and shingles.
- Knockout arbor for compatibility
- Available in 12-inch and 14-inch blade diameters
- Available in 12 Tooth and 24 Tooth.
Gila Diamond Products Warranty pertaining to all Diamond Cutting Tools and Carbide Blades
All Gila Diamond Products are engineered and manufactured to the highest of standards. Your satisfaction is a dominant consideration. All Gila Diamond Products are warranted to be free from defects in material and/or workmanship, provided that the tools are properly maintained and there is no evidence of abuse or misuse.
- In the event of failure or malfunction, return the product, properly packaged and postage prepaid, to Gila Diamond Products. You may also contact Gila Diamond Products at (888) 850-0889 for instructions on returns and technical advice.
- Gila Diamond Products assumes no liability for defects or damage caused by abuse or misuse of any product or unauthorized service of any product. The product must have been used for its recommended purpose and not modified by sharpening or other changes. Normal wear and tear is not covered under Gila Diamond Products warranties.
- Diameter: 12-inch/14-inch
- Machine Type: Circular Saw
- Application: Demolition / Framing
- Teeth: 12 / 24
- Arbor: 5/8"-1"
- Kerf: 3.8 & 4.0
- Hook Angle:
These blades are compatible with the following brands and saw models:
Husqvarna: K-12FD, K760 Rescue, K970 Rescue
*Consult machine owner’s manual and follow all instructions and safety procedures - including wearing safety goggles at all times while working with this blade.*