Miter Saw Blades
Gila Tools carbide tipped miter saw blades or chop saw blades, feature large micrograin carbide teeth and can be used t6o miter hardwood, softwood, plywood, laminates, melamine, non-ferrous metals, plastics and more. Thin kerf design allow for framing and for cutting molding.
These blades are designed for the following miter saw types:
- Miter Saws
- Single Bevel Slide Miter Saws
- Single Bevel Compound Miter Saws
- Dual Bevel Slide Miter Saws
- Sliding Compound Miter Saws
- Radial Arm Saws
Starting at: $25.99
- Blade Type: Carbide Tipped
- Grind: TCG (Triple Chip Grind)
- Application: Aluminum, Non-Ferrous Metals such as Cooper, Brass, Bronze, Plastics, PVC, Fiberglass, Acrylics, etc.
- Tool Type: Miter Saw