It’s high time to get that tile backsplash noticed. Installing it has never been so easy with the aide of a diamond blade. Check out some easy guides to achieving a beautiful kitchen wall.
1. Preparing the wall is always the first step to having a beautiful backsplash. Creating a layout for your tiles using a pencil or a marker would make your work easier.
2. Apply the tile mastic on to your wall. Make sure that it’s evenly coated.
3. Set the field tiles parallel to the edge of the counter and firmly press the tile into the mastic application.
4. If you’re using a decorative tile, you can custom fit it by cutting it to your own preference. By using a diamond blade, you will definitely get that perfect cut and shape that you want for your backsplash. There are different varieties of diamond blades to choose from.
5. After setting the decorative tiles, notching the tiles with a diamond blade is your next step.
6. Once done with the tiling, let it set for 24 hours to dry. After a day, you can now apply grout on the surface. Daub it across the surface of the tile crosswise to the grout lines.
7. Last step is to clean the tiles. Use wet sponge until a hazy film appears on the tiles. Lastly, buff it with dry cloth.
You can do all these steps efficiently with the use of diamond tools. A diamond blade can help you achieve that crisp and cosmetic look that you desire. Using the wrong tool can damage these delicate and fragile tiles.
For other variety of diamond saw blades, one can choose from general purpose blades, multi-purpose blades, concrete blades, asphalt blades, masonry blades and a lot more.
Having the right diamond blade can make the backsplash in your kitchen a major standout.