Gila Tools 911 Fire Rescue Diamond Blade has tungsten carbide parcel size 6~8mm and has a specially designed noise reducing core for quieter cutting. The heart of this blade is a heavy steel core. Fire rescue blades are designed to cut and rip through roofs and wall siding, as well as the metal in cars and trucks. Making this the ideal for emergency crews and used along fire fighting equipment. This blade is also a perfect tool for the nursery industry, forestry division, and farming community to use for quick cutting of tree roots. When carbide segments get dull, just reverse the blade.
- Heavy steel core
- Chunks of carbide steel are welded to the core
- Rips through roofs and wall siding, as well as the metal in cars and trucks
- Great for dry and wet cutting
- Fire rescue blades are designed for the Fire Department, and other emergency services.
Gila Diamond Products Warranty pertaining to all Diamond Cutting Tools and Carbide Blades
All Gila Diamond Products are engineered and manufactured to the highest of standards. Your satisfaction is a dominant consideration. All Gila Diamond Products are warranted to be free from defects in material and/or workmanship, provided that the tools are properly maintained and there is no evidence of abuse or misuse.
- In the event of failure or malfunction, return the product, properly packaged and postage prepaid, to Gila Diamond Products. You may also contact Gila Diamond Products at (888) 850-0889 for instructions on returns and technical advice.
- Gila Diamond Products assumes no liability for defects or damage caused by abuse or misuse of any product or unauthorized service of any product. The product must have been used for its recommended purpose and not modified by sharpening or other changes. Normal wear and tear is not covered under Gila Diamond Products warranties.
For proper size, seg width, seg height and arbor, view product table
- Arbor Size: 1"-20mm
- Blade Diameter: 12"-14"
- Material Cut: Tree Roots, Drywall, Wood, Fire Door, Sheet Metal, Auto Body Paneling
- Weld Type: Laser Welded
Husqvarna: K760, K970, K1260, K760 Rescue, K970 Rescue,
Diamond Products: FC7312-SLR, FC7314-SLR
MK Diamond: MK-5005S, MK-5005T, MK-5005T, MK-5007T, MK-5009T, MK-5010S, MK-5010T, MK-5009G, MK-5010G, MK-5013G, MK-2005H, MK-2006R, MK-2006V, MK-2007K
Edco: BB-14-9H, BB-14-5.5H, HSS-14-5.5H, HSS-14-6.5H
Norton Saint Gobain: BBL1347, BBL547,BBC547
CS Unitec: CSH 100, CSH 125, CSH 150
Wacker Nesonu: BTS630,BTS635S
Imer: 350 Gas Up, 350FH, 350Short Cut
Unifire: PS-COS12, PS-COS14, PS-COS1464, PS-COS1479
Stihl: TS 480i STIHL Cutquik, TS 500i STIHL Cutquik, TS 700 STIHL Cutquik
Tempest Vent Master: 375K, 396K, 3120K
Cutters Edge: CE760, CE970
Dolmar: PC-7430, PC-7412, PC-7435, PC-7414